.::Googling::.

Social worker


About 3 years ago, in 2005, when I just quick from my job as journalist in Blank Magazine Yogyakarta (Actually this magazine was going on bankruptcy during the last years), then I got opportunity to join on environmental NGO called Hijau. Called in unfortunately, because I'had joined by my friend that inviting me there. The first project was also with my friend recommended me for Hijau's staff, that we would produce comic for educational campaign purpose. This first edition of comic titled "elang Jawa" (Javan hawk eagle). Yup, we plan to produce series of comic about dangerous species in Indonesia, from orangutan to Eagle, from sea turtle to Sumatran Tiger, From Sumatran Elephant to Ujungkulon Rhinoceros.
After the first edition of it series "Javan Hawk Eagle" we got problem to sell and to distribute it to public. Sure we got sponsor for it first edition from many other institution, but still there are not working for sustainable financial support for the next edition and for team payee.
I've been so active in Hijau for about 2 years until another kind of idea to manage my own ad

0 comments: