.::Googling::.

Tea pot


Every morning there were in my family have our own tradition: "tea time". Since early morning, mom as a wife and mothers of four children had been busy in the kitchen ; cooking a big kettle of water, washing glasses, plates and all of dirty kitchen set After the water in that big kettle boiled, She prepared a pot, a classic pot. This classic pot was heritage from my grandparent. A classic pot from clay almost accompanying for about two generation at least and there inside of the clea tea pot were residu of many years tea and never cleaned deeply except with water. So, It kind of our secret taste of tea time that pouring in that old clea tea pot would be so tasty.

Then, my mother as similar did with my grandmother at the past, put tea to that old tea pot, filled it with hot water, prepared some glasses (the big one was for my father and another glass for rest of us).

There a tea time for everybody before I went to school and my father went to works and doing all of the activity untill the dawn. In the evening, my mother prepare for the night tea time. Still put the similar old tea pot, pour it with the tea leaf then put a hot waters.

The tea pot regullary happen in morning and evening as kind like a magic dringking for our family. After dringking that magic drink in the morning we felt soo energic and optimistic to fulfill our day. Then, in the evening when we felt soo tired, the magic dring keep us in relax.

The sound of magic drink I founded as I read about magic drink in 'Asterix' book comic. There in that Asteric book comic, a special shaman called Panoramix mix a special magic drinking for people in the small village of Galia. This special drinking made all of the villager in that small village of Galia so powerfull then can defent our land from attact of Rhome Legiun.

The tea pot had been become our family daily tradition, from the morning and in the evening, as a magic drink, as our family speciall moment, as our familly bond, untill my mother died.

Rest, after died, there no longer women who serve for our family tea time. It look like we loose our 'shaman' as Galia villager without Panoramix and his magic drinking.

Day by dea the old one tea pot never poured again with the tea and hot water since our familly loose our tea time.

Now, sometime I feel so nostalgic for our familly tea time when I smelt the fapour of my own cup of caffe or tea. But I feel it's unsimillar.

0 comments: